…and you can live the kind of life you had so desired ever after, turning back with only a smile and gratitude to your creator.
HMMM! Here I am again. I decided to write on this because of my beloved people, most of who are in great danger nationally and internationally. Why do I say that? Simple, most people are in the state they are today simply because they refuse to appreciate what they have so much gathered over time. They have gathered so much knowledge than they can implement. Come to think of our education system, when we were born, we went through KG, NURSERY, PRIMARY, SECONDARY/HIGH SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE, GRADUATE SCHOOL AND SO ON… gathering so much knowledge and experience that was meant to better our life, yet we abandoned all these knowledge that we have suffered so much pain and money to acquire at the point of need.
Last time I was on my usual temporary transfer and I was moving from Warri, South-Southern Nigeria to Lagos, western Nigeria. When I was packing my items from the guest house, the back of my car was so littered with so much books that I have bought over time yet have either not have the time to read or have never even attempted opening at all.
Before I left my house in Benin, I was looking at my personal mini-library; I was taking the stock count of books, magazines, journals, information newspapers, manuals, CDs and so on. I discovered that I have close to 100 pieces of motivational books by different authors’ such as Brian Tracy, John C. Maxwell, Anthony Robins, John Manson, Robert Schooler, Sunny- Obazu Ogeagbese and the list goes on. I also discovered that I had success digest newspaper dating back to 3 year in series; I had CD that contains e-Books that I have bought from different info-marketers, both internationally and nationally about half size of Ghana-Most-Go bag. And do you know what, I have not read even a quarter of all those info-products.
While I was in Lagos, I bought some other books and went round to buy more information products costing me so much thousands of my hard earned money. One day, I went to one information product entrepreneur to discourse on how I will attend his one-on-one training or buying his information product. Lo and behold, the Man kept me waiting from 3pm to 7:30pm.
Even when he came out later, he said why have I being waiting for him, that I am blaming him for my failures in life. I was so shocked but appreciative at the same time. Why, because I told my self that in two months time, the guy will hear the news of my success.
I said I will do my own research online and offline and come up with a solution to my problem. And what was my problem? I needed to setup a blog and drive traffic to the blog so that I can earn some money from GoogleAdsense and affiliate income.
I later went through my computer files, documents, drive C, external hard drive, and flash and so on. Behold, I discovered that I had more than enough to have guided me. I have much more information that I have bought over time lying and wasting idly in my system yet I go around buying more and more. What an economic waist. The only problem I had was that while I was busy buying and acquiring new books, e-books, magazines and co, my so called would-have- been-Mentor was implementing every book he reads. Part of what I discovered is what guided me in building the following money-making blog sites:
http://www.plentydollarsnow.blogspot.com ,
http://www.thetipscenter.blogspot.com,
http://www.onlineandofflineshoppingguide.blogspot.com,
http://www.autoinsurancematters.blogspot.com ,
http://www.carinsurancequotesnyk.co.cc
and the following sites are under construction,
http://www.limsnetonline.com
And http://www.marketingplaceonline.com.
If I had been reading as I am buying, I wouldn’t have been buying all those materials that I don’t need. PLEASE STOP STOCKPILING BOOKS THAT YOU WON’T READ at the end of the day.
Go through the books you already have, read them thoroughly and implement the survival strategies contained in each book to the end before buying one more book. Stockpiling books you don’t need is not only an economic waist, but making one look like a Donkey carrying loads of books which she can never know the value of.
Starting from you who is reading this article write now, when was the last time you did a stock count of your books in your large or mini-library? Your e-books, magazines and journals of some of the best brain in the world all lying in your library. Have you ever read one of the books cover to cover, even if you tried to read half, did you try to implement half of the lessons you learnt?
Just taking one more step can change your life for ever and at the end, you will have the course to celebrate with gratitude to your creator. Go ahead, pick a Book, read and implement the content.
Please take a step today.
Lim
limsneto@gmail.com
+23481-6036-8729 (Text Messages Only)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was this article helpful to you? Did it affect you positively or negatively? Would you like more of such? Please send me a feedback to limsneto@gmail.com, join me on face book @ http://www.facebook.com/limUsman also, please once you are through with reading the article, and help me visit some of the sites of our sponsors above and by the right hand sides of this blog.
Thank you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment